Vitamin B12 is a crucial vitamin to ensure proper functioning of our bodies. Many people are deficient which can be the reason they often feel tired throughout the day. Some people do not absorb enough B12 regardless of how much they consume.
Vitamin B12 acts as a coenzyme for the development of DNA material, promotes growth and cell development and is important to fat, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism. Vitamin B12 is particularly important in the formation of red blood cells and even a slight deficiency of this vitamin will cause anemia, fatigue, depression or mania.
How This Vitamin Works in Your Body:
- Growth and development of nerve, skin, hair, and blood cells
- Produces genetic material
- Metabolizes amino and fatty acids
- Works to convert food to usable energy
- Helps treat Alzheimer’s disease
- May help sufferers of nervous disorders
- Supports immune system
- Boost in energy and memory
Available as IM injection and infusion additive.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Receive tips on wellness and nutrition, healthy food recipes, amazing workouts, events that bring our community together, and special offers directly to your inbox!