Mom – she’s the glue that holds the family together, the giver of life and wears so many hats she could open a millinery. Nine to five is a term that doesn’t apply to moms. They’re 24/7 workers that are always on call to nurse us, guide us and keep us in line.
Moms deserve the VIP treatment every day, but alas, only one day out of the year is reserved for honoring mothers. Since these amazing women only get one official day to be doted on, we decided to extend the lovefest with mom-friendly IVitamin deals throughout the month of May.
The IVitamin Team Shares Words of Mom Wisdom
Moms are our first teachers, especially when it comes to living a healthy, full life. The team at IVitamin got a great start early in life thanks to words of mom wisdom. They shared some of the advice that’s stuck with them over the years, and here are a few of the highlights:
- Mela, a manager at IVitamin, grew up with a mom that opened one of the first vegetarian restaurants in Houston. Not surprisingly, she had a lot of healthy eating advice to share with her daughter. One of the best tips Mela’s mom passed on was eating the rainbow. That means eating fresh food in an array of colors to get a wide variety of vitamins and nutrients.
- Jana Gavin, one of the IVItamin co-founders, recalled how her mother would say, “to be healthy you have to laugh, love and give.” It’s great advice for living life to the fullest and making the world a better place!
- Co-founder Jordan Cobb fondly remembered that her mom would often tell her healthy habits start with a positive attitude. You can set yourself up for success by having the right mindset. It’s all about how you choose to live your life.
- Leah Hughes, the nurse practitioner at IVitamin, said her mother always encouraged her to stay physically active by trying new things. Today she still uses that advice to stay healthy by participating in a variety of activities like kickboxing and paddle boarding.
See what other words of mom wisdom the IVitamin team had to share this Mother’s Day. If you’re a mother or want to share words of mom wisdom you heard as a kid leave a comment!
May Special – Regenerate After the Daisy 5K!
On May 19th the Daisy 5K is back in action! The 41st annual Daisy 5K is the longest running race in Austin. It’s a family-friendly event that attracts a lot of fit moms because the race benefits Marathon Kids. Moms can leg it out in the 5K, and young runners can participate in the Kids Mile.
All participants (including hard-working, healthy moms) can come by IVitamin for special discounts on the IRegenerate drip May 19th and 20th. Show us your race registration or number and you’ll get the replenishing IRegenerate drip for just $99.
Call now to learn more and reserve your seat after the race!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Receive tips on wellness and nutrition, healthy food recipes, amazing workouts, events that bring our community together, and special offers directly to your inbox!
Contact & Visit
Hours of Operation
* We seat the last patient 15 minutes before close time